Alive, Strong & Fearless
If you could tell your younger self one thing, What would it be?
Would it be to speak up more?
Would it be to be stronger?
Would it be to try something new?
Would it be to love yourself more?
Would it be, I BELIEVE IN YOU?
Imagine how impactful that message to yourself would have been?
Your daughter now has the opportunity to grow her confidence with new friends in a safe, fun and energetic environment.
When I think back to my childhood, my parents and friends support and words of encouragment got me through a lot of hard competitions and challenging tests.
As an adult I see our world change and the comparison world is stronger than ever. It has created this fire within me to strengthen and empower our youth, our girls, our dream makers, our goal setters, our go-getters, our girls that are going to change the way this world works, now and in our future.
Over the last 3 years I have spoken across Canada and USA sharing the message of Alive, Strong & Fearless. Showing the girls their strength and celebrating their individual personality. Showing them how to FEEL ALIVE, how to harness THEIR STRENGTH and how to look fear in the eye and give it a wink!
I'm excited to bring Alive, Strong & Fearless back in action this FALL with more options for your daughters!
What is to be expected?
- On the first session I ask that one of the parents attend, for the first 5 minutes, fill out forms and hear my expectations to the girls, so all of us have a clear line of communication.
- The first session the girls will receive their swag bag filled with great things to get them started in this camp. They will also receive a work book that is to be filled out before the next session, each week will have a new theme. Time committment for them on this work book is about 15 mins a week.
- There will always be open communication for you and your daughter to contact me.
- This will be a judgment free, safe environment.
- Each session will finish off with a small meditation and mindfulness activity.
- Classes will be at AKCS
- Photoshoot will be orchaestrated by Jenifer Sanders, the theme will be I AM STRONG
- 12 Fitness & Empowerment sessions
My expectations of your daughter
- Have a good attitude
- Work hard
- Listen respectively
- Show up on time and ready to go
- Complete work book activity
Included in ALL PROGRAMS
- Fitness & Empowerment Sessions
- 40 minutes of activity/training/fitness
- Interactive and complimentary work booklet to the program they have choosen
- Swag Bag
- Professional photo shoot with Jenifer Sanders
- Alive, Strong & Fearless team T Shirt
- Community give back event, where the girls will discuss and create something together
Check out last session's photo shoot!
Please fill out the information below to have your daughter registered, spot will be confirmed once payment is confirmed.