Alive, Strong & Fearless
If you could tell your younger self one thing, What would it be?
Would it be to speak up more?
Would it be to be stronger?
Would it be to try something new?
Would it be to love yourself more?
Would it be to BELIEVE IN YOURSELF?
Imagine how impactful that message to yourself would have been!
Your daughter now has the opportunity to grow her confidence with new friends in a safe, fun and energetic environment as a member of the Alive, Strong & Fearless team!
When I think back to my childhood, my parents’ and friends’ support and words of encouragment pulled me through many difficult challenges and life circumstances.
As an adult, I see our world rapidly changing. We are living in a fast-paced world of comparison. Seeing the world as it is now has created a fire within me to strengthen and empower our youth: Our dream-makers, our goal-setters, our go-getters, our girls that are going to change the world – and change it for the better!
Over the last three years, I have had the pleasure of speaking across Canada and the U.S. sharing the message of Alive, Strong & Fearless. I have showed girls their inner strength and celebrated their individual personalities. I have showed them how to FEEL ALIVE, how to harness THEIR STRENGTH, and how to look fear in the eye and give it a wink!
I'm excited to bring Alive, Strong & Fearless back this FALL with even more options for your daughters!
A few things you need to know:
- I ask that one of the parents attend the first five minutes of the first session to fill out forms and hear my expectations for the girls. This will ensure we all have clear lines of communication open to share what we need to share from all sides. Please feel free to contact me at any time.
- Swag Bags filled with great things to get them started will be handed out during the first session. They will also receive a workbook that is to be filled out before the next session.
- Each week will have a new theme or topic of discussion. The time committment for work on this workbook will be about 15 minutes per week.
- Alive, Strong & Fearless will be a judgment-free, safe environment for sharing and self-expression.
- Each session will finish off with a short meditation and mindfulness activity.
- Classes will be held at AKCS
- An end of season photoshoot will be orchestrated by Jenifer Sanders, and the theme for this photoshoot will be “I AM STRONG.”
I expect girls to:
- Have a positive attitude.
- Work hard.
- Listen respectfully.
- Show up on time, ready to go.
- Complete the workbook activities before each session.
Included in ALL PROGRAMS
- Fitness & Empowerment Sessions.
- 40 minutes of activity/training/fitness each session.
- Interactive and complimentary workbook geared toward the program they have chosen.
- Fun Swag Bag.
- Professional photo shoot with Jenifer Sanders.
- Alive, Strong & Fearless custom team T-Shirt.
- Community give-back event, where the girls will discuss and create something together.
Check out last session's photoshoot!
Please fill out the information below to have your daughter registered, spot will be confirmed once payment is confirmed.